Surfer Girl

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A couple of posts from July...

July 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Joey!!! I was a totally crappy wife this year because I didn't get him a thing for his birthday. After work, I stopped at Tom Thumb and bought a crappy card and I got some ice cream. For dinner, we went to Dairy Queen, but I don't feel so bad about that, since Dairy Queen is Joe's favorite thing. Hopefully, I'll make it up to him some day.

July 6, 2014

This was a great week! I only had to work 3 days (Monday we were coming home from Chicago and Friday was a holiday)!!! What could be better? So what did I do with my time off? Well...

Friday - I did nothing. Well, not really nothing. I finished reading up on the Caribbean so that next time we want to go to the beach and decide to check out the Caribbean, we'll be ready. This is part of the "retro" to-do list. I only managed to take a shower because the battery on my laptop died. Joe picked me up and we grabbed dinner, then we watched a movie - James Bond, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Saturday - I spent the whole day with Suzanne. We went shopping, then we had lunch and went to Simply Fit Meals. I dropped her at her house, but then she came back to my house and we went to dinner. Joe, by the way, headed to Orlando to help Rita do some stuff around her house.

Sunday - I got a pedi and met my parents for lunch. After lunch, I came home and cleaned up the desk, which means paying bills and balancing the checkbooks and entering everything into Quicken. I didn't get done until much later than I thought I would, but I was pretty excited to get that done because, technically, I had completed everything I wanted to get accomplished over the weekend!!!

No comments: