I have never been a fan of waiting to find our what you're having, but I have to admit that Mike and Amy may have turned me. When they found out Amy was pregnant, they decided not to find out if they were having a boy or a girl. There was a bit of debate throughout the pregnancy, but in the end they did not. We were all on pins and needles the day Amy was induced and then absolutely thrilled to find out she is a girl. Even more so because Mike has 3 adopted BOYS and Amy has 2 BOYS from her first marriage, so with Lilly being the 6th child between them, it was certainly exciting that she is a she indeed. Mike really played it up to everyone waiting at the hospital when he came out to tell them. It was all just very touching given that Lilly was so unexpected to begin with. I couldn't be happier for Mike and Amy and for us for getting a new niece!!
Joe and I flew up 2 days later to meet Lilly.
Doesn't she look sweet???
So...how many nieces and nephews do we really have? My brother has 4 biological children. Joe's oldest brother has 2 biological children. Joe's brother, Matt, has 3 biological chilren. (this is where is gets complicated...) Joe's other brother, Mike, has 1 biological child, 3 adopted sons, and 2 step-sons. Does that mean we have 15 nieces and nephews??? Whew...
1 comment:
She is a beautiful little baby!!
Post a Comment