Have I mentioned how time flies? Oh yes, like a bazillion times!!! Well, here we are in September and entering my favorite time of year. The time of year when the temperatures become tolerable and the leaves begin to fall. Soon, it will be time to put on my Lucy flannels, "turn on" the fireplace, and drink hot chocolate. Another one of my favorite things about summer turning to fall is fall TV. Now, in all honesty, I try very hard to watch less and less TV, but I still have some favorites that I've been unable to give up - most notably The Amazing Race, which starts again on September 27th!!! Season 15 and I can't wait! Also starting soon, Survivor: Samoa, beginning September 17th and Grey's Anatomy premiering on September 24th. So...I feel that my days of watching "Jon and Kate + Eight" and "18 Kids and Counting" out of complete and total desperation are gleefully coming to a close.
In the meantime, I have lots to catch up on. Since I last wrote I'm proud to say I've been reading again. Joe and I have welcomed another niece to the world, Lilly Ann, and we've already seen her!!! We spent Labor Day weekend in Boston. I'm in the midst of planning our next big vacation. And we have another room darn near ready for dear, sweet Esteban to paint. This weekend we are headed to San Antonio, but when I get back, I'll get back online with pictures and updates.
Have a great weekend and Happy Fall, Ya'll!!! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)
No comments:
Post a Comment