Surfer Girl
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Shaq Vs.
Okay, I have to admit...Shaq cracks me up!!! Joe happened upon this show a few weeks ago and while I keep saying that I try to watch LESS TV, I can't help but watch when this comes on. He talks a bunch of smack and then ends up losing pretty much every time I've watched, but he is so stinking funny!!! This week it was Shaq vs. Michael Phelps. They both did a fair amount of sucking up to the other - saying how much respect they have for each other and what stellar athletes they are - yadda, yadda, yadda. Phelps didn't talk any smack, but Shaq did. There were 3 heats. Shaq actually won the first one, but he only had to swim half as far and he BARELY won. In the second heat, Shaq and 3 Olympic women swimmers did a relay against Phelps by himself. Phelps won. The last heat Phelps had to swim twice as far - again - and this time he won. So Phelps won 2 out of 3 and took the title. As the loser, Shaq had to don a pink swim cap and swim with a synchronized swimming team. If you want a laugh, watch MORE TV. Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No surprise...I didn't even know this show existed! But if it makes you laugh, then it makes me happy too. :)
Post a Comment