Surfer Girl

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Organize!!

I LOVE organization. I think that may be one of the reasons I hate my current job - I feel so unorganized. I'm drowning in work. I'm so busy trying to keep my head above water, that organizing is way down on the priority list.

But I digress...

Resolution #3 - ORGANIZE our house!!! I started yesterday with this closet (this picture actually taken AFTER I worked on it for an hour or so!):



One thing I discovered - that whole 2nd shelf is full of candles. My mom doesn't burn a lot of candles, so she gives me ones she doesn't want. I got a ton of candles when I had a "At Home America" party several years ago as hostess gifts. And, I've bought a few candles, too. I do LOVE candles - almost as much as organization. But I realize that over the past few years I have been buying and burning specific brands and scents. As a result, I have this shelf-full of candles that has been growing for years. So...yesterday and today I have been burning candles. One in almost every room. All day. In the name of organization.

No comments: