I woke up this morning and realized - it's Spring! But as I looked out the bedroom window, I didn't expect to SEE Spring because it hasn't felt like Spring lately. Oh, it's been warm, then cold, then warm, then cold, now warm again. I know the trees at work bloomed and have already turned to leaves, but most of the landscape still seems so ... brown. Much to my surprise, this is what I saw:
.JPG)
This is our backyard. And my goodness...somehow I had missed the fact that the tree is getting it's leaves back and the grass is turning green (what grass we have) and the sun is shining!!! It is INDEED Spring (clearly, I need to get out more).
Unfortunately, Spring in Texas lasts about 2 days. I expect it to be 100 degrees by the end of the week.
1 comment:
Hurray for spring!! And I've missed you too!
Post a Comment