Surfer Girl

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Behind Again/Still

Hello, my sweet blog....  I'm so sorry that I've gotten further behind - again.  Yes, my Type A personality has taken on another project and that is the cause of this current delay.  I decided that it wasn't enough to move forward with my list of things to do when we return from vacation, but that I should go backwards....  Yes, I am back in 2002 trying to figure out what I missed in NYC, Boston, and Antigua.  The good news is, I'm fully done with 2001!!!!  (I am shaking my own head as I type.)  In my defense, I have a cabinet full of travel guides and I feel like since I bought them, I should make sure I have read them.  And, of course, I should note every single thing from that destination that is of interest to me, or I think would be of interest to Joe because, of course, we will return some day!

I have so much to tell you, but I'll get there, I promise.  Some day....

No comments: