Surfer Girl

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dallas World Aquarium

Mom & Dad's anniversary was actually on Labor Day weekend and since I had Monday off, Joe and I had a couple of days together.  We decided to take advantage of the time by spending a day at the Dallas World Aquarium.  It was pretty packed since it was a holiday weekend, but we still had a good time.  They have a rainforest there and a lot of interesting animals.  The aquarium part is divided by area and is really good, but I actually enjoy the rainforest part more.  On the way out, they have a leopard, flamingos, and penguins.  Overall, it was a fun time.  Even with all the people!

Dallas World Aquarium
Leafy Seahorse - I LOVE these guys!
Leopard
 

After the aquarium, we stopped at a new Triple D place - Maple & Motor.  We both had burgers and they were pretty darn good.  I liked the tater tots, too, and they had some unique pop in the machine. 
I love this sign.  Hahaha!!!!
Maple & Motor
 Ahhhhhh....I miss our weekends.....

No comments: