Surfer Girl

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrapbook Weekend

This year Crafty Michele and I already knew that we would not be able to make it to the scrapbook weekend in Canton.  So, we decided to make our own scrapbook weekend.  Michele did the research and on the spur of the moment, we decided to try a place in Roanoke - just down the street from our house.  The place usually doesn't book small parties, but she agreed to let 4 of us crop that weekend if we would agree to stay in the same bedroom downstairs (which was fine because there were 4 beds).  So, on a Friday night, Michele, Inka, Debbie Lou Hoo, and I went scrapbooking!!!  This place was a little different than Canton because we had to provide our own food.  We all brought some snacks and drinks and then everyone was assigned a meal (although we did go out to dinner on Saturday night).  It was so much fun!!!  I hope we are able to do it again soon. 

With that, I am caught up to our 9th Anniversary trip.  However, we are getting ready to go another adventure this week.  Not to mention, there is much work to do on that trip.  So I will be absent from you, dear blog, for a little while.  But, I will be back...

No comments: