Surfer Girl

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I used to hear that what you did on the first day of the year is what you will do all year. Today, I am traveling, so I LOVE that idea. However, today I am also fighting a teeny-tiny cold, so I HATE that idea.

For the first time in a long time, I haven't thought much about resolutions this year. The fact is, they are the same every year, although I would like to note that as I read through my post one year ago today, I realize that I did accomplish my first resolution of 2009 - getting off the couch. Joe and I did a lot of stuff around the house this year (although we have a lot more to go) and we stayed very busy getting out more and with, of course, traveling.

So this year instead of resolutions, I think I'll focus on goals (provided there is a difference!!) and the first one is going to be: Finish the projects we started in 2009. As always, I have my handy-dandy list to work with, so there shouldn't be much fumbling around about what they are! And, if I manage to maintain this blog for another year, I'll let you know what they are as they are accomplished.

I hope all my family and friends have a wonderful 2010.

UPDATE: Today is May 2, 2011 and I have no idea what those projects were because I never updated the blog. Makes me wonder if I accomplished them without updating the blog or just never accomplished them!!!

No comments: