I'm sitting in my closet right now. This doesn't usually happen until Spring and, technically, we're a few months away from that, but here I am. I learned tonight that Texas has more tornadoes than any other state. I was a little unclear on whether or not that means total tornadoes or "per capita" so to speak. They said on CBS news that there was tornadic activity at Highway 26 and Highway 114. That's about 2 miles from my house, so I figured better safe than sorry. At this time, I haven't even lost power, but if I do, I might freak out. Especially because I'm at home alone while Joe is out babysitting airplanes. Sigh.
I hope this isn't a sign that we're in for a bad spring. Amazing (that way overused word) that less than 2 weeks ago there was ice and now there's a spring storm.
It looks like it's passed. I think I'll come out of the closet now. So to speak.
1 comment:
Holy crap lady! I checked this a whole day late so it's a good thing you didn't get scooped up and dropped on a witch last night!
Post a Comment