Surfer Girl

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Speaking of spending lots of money...

We got our new laptop today. So exciting!!! I'm excited to be able to do my travel journals online now instead of writing stuff out with the old paper and pencil. One of these days, people will forget how to use a pencil, won't they? The computer is a little bigger than I expected, but it works great so far and I feel like we have joined the 21st century - officially.

Tahiti is still a possibility. I have changed our reservation 3 times and still don't have the days I really want, but I have the best days so far. I keep checking back for my preferred days, but nothing so far. I did read on TripAdvisor tonight that Air Tahiti Nui has been cancelling lots of flights from JFK-PPT, which causes me a little concern. But, another post said that they have been good to accommodate all passengers. Guess I should make sure we have trip insurance or whatever we need to change things around if necessary. I'm still thrilled at the notion of going. I think it would be a fantastic way to celebrate our 5th.

No comments: